Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hamar, Norway

World Cup 3 competiton has started and we have skated a 1500m so far. I set a season best today with a 1.46.79!

I am starting to feel much better and I thank you for all the healing prayers that were sent my way.

I am really happy with my results last weekend and not sure if you heard, but the Team Pursuit won a Gold medal! I skated the pursuit with Shani Davis and Chad Hedrick. It was a lot of fun; I always enjoy skating the pursuit with them. Here is video of our skate:



More from Hamar, Norway to come...I will try to get pictures up of the ice rink. It is huge and very cool! It is shaped like an upside down Viking ship. The only challenge for my pictures is to balance free time, racing time and daylight available. This time of year, it’s crazy because the sun goes down after 4pm!


Will keep you posted.

In the meantime, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment