Friday, November 6, 2009

World Cup I Competition

Hello!

I've made it to Berlin, Germany!

I want to thank everyone for all your prayers and support though the past couple of weeks! They have definitely helped me through trials.

I arrived in Berlin, Germany on Saturday.  The first couple of days were sunny, but now the rain has set in making everything wet. Ugh.  That won't keep me from exploring downtown and taking in the sights, which I hope I can do soon.   If I can get some good pictures I'll make sure to post them.

Travel has been rough for this trip as I have been dealing with flu-like symptoms. On top of that, I have been struggling with a stomach bug making it hard to keep anything down.  I have been trying to keep my strength up and any prayers for health will be much appreciated!

I am hoping to get a YouTube site going to share video of me skating and other various things. I will keep you posted.

In the meantime, if you want to see races live, go to http://www.universalsports.com/. Click on the speedskating link and then click the video link. If you miss the live coverage you can always go back and watch after the race has been run. They also post some pretty good articles, so be sure to add to your "Favorites"!

Another great site for racing results is http://www.speedskatingresults.com/. Click on the name of the competition and results.

Thanks again for all your prayers and well wishes.

Have a positive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment