Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Made it!!

I am in Vancouver and officially AT THE OLYMPIC GAMES!

Walking through the airport was a little surreal- as I thought I am about to compete in THE OLYMPICS! Way cool!

We received our credentials and then will go through the process of choosing all the Olympic apparel that we will be outfitted in for the month. Thanks Ralph Lauren and Nike for sponsoring some cool threads!

I just finished my first practice on the ice and boy, is it FAST! I am looking forward to racing.

I am taking lots of pictures and will try to post them as soon as I can.

There is just one disappointing thing being here right now....What?? you are saying??

There is NO SNOW! It's the Winter Olympics and there is not a flake to be seen! How is that possible? We arrived to a balmy 40 degree Vancouver! This should get very interesting...

I guess I could work on my tan while I'm here....

Time to get settled and acclimated to my new home for the next month!

Practice tomorrow. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment