Sunday, February 7, 2010

Rooming With the World




I moved into the Village a couple of days ago and it is really exciting!! The apartments are awesome and the views are spectacular. I can see the Sochi Sphere, GM Dome (where Opening Ceremonies will be) and either the hockey rink or speedskating/figure skating rink- I'm not sure which one. There are some boundaries with photos I can post, so I will try to post what I can. Vancouver has really extended the best in hospitality; even offering great food, including free McDonald's =)!

I'm so used to seeing only speedskaters when I travel and compete, but now I will be able to see all the athletes from every sport from every country! I can't wait for all the other athletes to come here to get that full experience.

It is strange to think that I race in a week. I can't wait for everything to happen. I'm really here.

Keep it positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment