Friday, February 12, 2010

It Is Here! The Olympics Start Today!

I have been enjoying my time here in Vancouver so much! What a fantastic city!

The village is now full of the world's athletes and it has been great getting to know everyone. I spent some time playing foosball with the German team and I realized I really need to get my game on. Haha.

Training has been going well and I am feeling great! I am ready to start these games...

Tonight is Opening Ceremonies and I have decided to walk in with Team USA! I cannot wait to experience this with my team and the world! Watch for me! I will be updating my Twitter on the fly, so be sure to follow me @tmarsicano.

My first race is scheduled for tomorrow- it will be the 5000m and I am the second pairing with Denny Morrison of CANADA- the Richmond Oval will be rocking! Check your local listings for race coverage!

Keep it Positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment